Thursday, June 19, 2008

BITR: 10 years from now.

Ok so my blog topic is a very tough one if i do say so but im gonna try to do the best i can with it.

Ok so in 10 years i see my self as an executive at HOK Sport in Memphis, Tenneesee. and a graduate of the ever famous Auburn University. While at HOK i plan on turning the sports world upside down with revoloutionary and cutting edge designs.

I plan on being married and raising 2 children and adopting one child in the future. My house i want it to be nice but not over the top though. I want my house to be big enough for me and my family.

I also plan on staying in the public eye by opperating numerous charities and working to help solve numerous issues that I consider valuable to the well being of the community as a whole and if not the city in general.

I plan to open up several animal shelters and several shelters that i would not deem to be homeless shelters but help shelters to get those that are currently displaced for whatever reason and help them to get a means of support and help them find suitable living space.

I also plan to run for public office within the city and eventually the state and make a difference in the lives of people. I hope to exercise great will and ambition to make a change and be a leader and not glorify myself with everything that i plan/hope to do but glorify GOD.

{I know that iwas supposed to go into detail alot more than this but its the best i could do}

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

sounds like a pretty awesome life to me.

Matt Benton said...

It's good to have high goals. I hope you get all of this buddy.

stephanie said...

dang, dave-o. good stuff. you went into enough detail. i will vote for you.

Anonymous said...

very nice.