Tuesday we had our first small groups meeting and i feel that god s using Elizabeth and i for something bigger, but who knows but him, and i was surprised at how many people came out for that. I even thought about not going because of the day that i had but for some reason i was there i don't understand it at all. The very next day i was woke up to a phone call and the person on the other end wanted me to come in for a job interview. when i left the interview i was sure that i wasn't going to to get the job, but yesterday i found out that i did get the job. It's just amazing how he works.
However though, possibly the best part of my week was after church when Elizabeth and i talked until nine-thirty. It was that conversation that things began to click for me and it made me begin to reevaluate my life and the things that i do and say. Change is always hard but in life it is sometimes necessary to survive. I love Catherine more than she thinks, and it is that love that i need to take a break away form and i know that i would give anything to be with her and i have been her friend for so long and i have always wanted to be more friends with her but right now i feel that it is best that we remain friends and as had as it is for me to say that. I just thought that what Elizabeth said to me was for my own good, because for so long i have let personal relationships get in the way of my relationship with my father, my creator and my master. I don't think it will change or affect my feelings for Catherine and our relationship, but i need to take a step back and look at life through a whole new perspective and get back to a way of life that involves a lot of change and self discovery and a way of living for the lord.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3
1 comment:
We really did have a good talk wednesday night. It made me realize that for the first time in my life I actually feel like I'm heading in the right direction. Thanks for being an awesome friend and one of the few people that I can have a serious conversation like that with face to face. I'm always here for you and I love ya.
-Ebethhh:)
Post a Comment